Infosys fold several rainmakers who are now working with rival companies, people aware of the development said. Reclaiming the talented executives is one of the crucial steps that the new chairman is taking as he swiftly implements measures to try and put the shaky organisation on a firmer footing. Over the past two years, as Infosys struggled with leadership transition and implementation of a ...
(Credit: Samsung) Android tablets have largely been a 7- or 10-inch affair to date, but 8 inches could be the new sweet spot, according to NPD DisplaySearch. Dell and Lenovo are among ...
Reuters © Former MLB player Curt Schilling talks with a reporter at the Electronic Entertainment Expo, or E3, in Los Angeles, California June 9, 2011. REUTERS/David ...
LOS GATOS, Calif. -- Netflix is going Dutch.The online video giant says it will expand into the Netherlands, its 41st country, later this year.Subscribers will be able to stream Hollywood fare, local TV series and Netflix originals like "House of Cards" and "Arrested Development" on TVs, game consoles, computers and mobile devices. Netflix Inc. didn't offer details ...
Netflix Inc. got its start renting DVDs through the mail in the U.S. during the late 1990s and added Internet video streaming in 2007. It has been expanding globally with a streaming-only service. Here's a look at its international expansion so far.- Sept. 22, 2010: Service in Canada begins, first outside the U.S.- Sept. 5, 2011. Service in Latin America begins. - Jan. 9, 2012: Expands ...
Winds: From the SE at 3.1 MPH Gusting to 4.9 MPH
Hamlet 2 is a feature-length joke about the silliness of dreaming big that, in the end, reifies the dream. Its main character is Dana Marschz (Steve Coogan), an endearingly inept former actor who traded in a mediocre career of appearing in infomercials and STD ads for a gig teaching dra ... ...
TAIPEI (Reuters) - Acer Inc, the world's No.4 PC vendor, said on Wednesday that it expects notebook and tablet PC shipment to be flat in the second quarter from the first quarter, versus an prediction of 0-5 percent growth made in ...
U.S. oil prices were steady below $99 on Wednesday as investors waited for the U.S. Federal Reserve to shed some light on whether it plans to taper its $85 billion stimulus program. The Fed's three quantitative easing schemes have been key in boosting prices of oil and other commodities. ...
Remember that video last week, offering Apple's deeply held views about design? Well, here's one that suggests Samsung believes in, well, cloning. Among other ...
iOS 7 , it's looking like LinkedIn could also make it to the chosen circle. Developers have found code-based references to deep LinkedIn integration in the beta version of iOS 7, which was supplied by Apple, according ...
Huawei unveiled its flagship smartphone, the Ascend P6, at its first standalone launch event on Tuesday, underlining its ambitions to compete with Apple ...
Our nuclear programmes are completely transparent. But we are ready to show greater transparency and make clear for the whole world that the steps of the Islamic Republic of Iran are completely within international frameworks. The sanctions are unfair, the Iranian people are suffering, and our (nuclear) activities are legal. These sanctions are illegal and only benefit Israel.
Iran's president-elect was speaking after his historic election victory.
THE WESTIN, LOS ANGELES AIRPORT
This was the second time I had reviewed this hotel. I understand it recently underwent a $15 million refurbishment, and ...Keep reading
Have Your Say
Should tax havens be forced to lift their shroud of secrecy?
San Antonio PostSan Antonio Post – News on San Antonio | State & Global Reports
We work strenuously to bring our readers a completely independent perspective of San Antonio news. Our software programmers, editors, journalists and affiliated wire services are all dedicated to producing the best journalism possible.
This in a world where conflicts of interest pervade business empires, and political dynasties, and where a shrinking number of media proprietors are growing their interests at the expensive of diversity of media ownership. The San Antonio Post is an independent online newspaper. Our focus primarily is to produce the latest breaking stories out of San Antonio.
We also cover the nation. Regional news too is a priority, as is our extensive world news coverage. For a San Antonio weather report, local news, breaking international headlines, or what's happening in sports, the San Antonio Post is for you.
Our Business Centre too is active 24 hours a day, bringing you the latest market updates from key global centres like Tokyo, Sydney, London, Paris, Berlin, and New York. Foreign exchange rates are a regular feature, and we provides a vast range of general interest news covering topics like business travel, seniors, womens interest, and lifestyle stories.
San Antonio Spurs outscored defending champion Miami Heat 114-104 with the help of outstanding performances of GDP (Manu Ginobili, Tim Duncan and Tony Parker) and shooter Danny Green, moving within one win to their fifth NBA title.
It was Ginobili's first starting in more than one year. The 11-year veteran, who had scored a total of 30 points in the first four games, rewarded Spurs coach Gregg Popovich with 24 points and 10 assists, reports Xinhua.
"Tonight he played his best game in a while," said Popovich.
Spurs point guard Parker wasn't 100 percent because of an injured hamstring but the former Finals MVP astonished everyone with a team high 26 points, including a crucial basket after the Heat cutting the gap to nine with two minutes left.
Duncan's 17-point-and-12-rebound 'double-double' helped Spurs 'Big 3' total 67 points, one more than Heat's 'Big 3'(LeBron James, Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh).
Green had a big night for himself. The second-round-picked shooting guard made six out of his 10 three point attempts to finish a 24-point game. He totalled 25 three pointers through the five games, surpassing Ray Allen (22 in 2008 Finals) to set an new NBA Finals record.
"I've been getting lucky. ...
- Parenting and home environment can influence kids health
- WICB president meets regional dignitaries
- Assange Fit enough to stay in Londons Ecuadorean embassy for another five years
- Smoking alcohol trend dangerous that downing a glass or two
- Certificate confirms Privatisation Unit chief resigned over health reasons
- Nikkei up as softer yen boosts exporters
- US intelligence director defends surveillance program says plot against Wall Street thwarted
- Gold prices slip for third day on rally in stocks Fed caution
- STOCKS NEWS SINGAPORE-Index down ST Engineering outperforms
- Stocks Move Higher Wait for Bernanke
- No breakthrough in talks between UK and Ecuador over Assange
- Leaders of G8 call for peace in Syria and pledge humanitarian aid
- Serena Williams sparks outrage with drunk not virgin comments on US teenage rape victim
- US Names New Envoy to Africas Great Lakes
- US Taliban to have direct peace talks
- Stalking The Elusive Worthy Apricot
- Ugly EBT truth wins out
- Immigration reform needs to help families
- Congress kicks the can
- Russias family values experiment
- College study says students from Ireland indulge in drinking more than others
- Plastic bottle drinks may raise cancer risk in womb
- Doctors group urges ban on marketing energy drinks to youths
- Somalia Somaliland Bars Federal Govt Authorized Aircraft From Landing
- County OKs Tax Break for Brewery Co-op
- Regular use of talcum powder ups risk of ovarian cancer by 24pc
- Why women in red attract men like magnets
- Rudy accuses JD U of molesting BJP minority cell workers
- Women want younger men while dating online
- Way to prevent death of immature ovarian eggs from chemotherapy found
- Kourtneys motherhood tips to Kim
- Gene mutations linked to severe obesity
- Security forces raid homes across Turkey as top officials threaten military crackdown
- Lifestyle Infrastructure best practices for IT deployments in small server rooms
- DC to build Ming-Qing classic garden
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Get the latest San Antonio Post headlines delivered to your inbox.
- NBA Miami Heat level Finals series with overtime win against San Antonio Spurs
- Miami Beat San Antonio in Overtime to Force Game Seven
- San Antonio leads 3-2
- Republican Senator Cornyn received three pensions in 2012