Michelle Keegan, who was awarded Cleavage Of The Year by The Sun earlier this year, has said that she is embarrassed by her cleavage and struggles to understand her sex symbol status. The 25-year-old actress told new! magazine that it was embarrassing but also flattering, the Mirror reported. She said that she didn't wear tops that show her cleavage much, asserting that her mother joked about ...
Three planets - Venus, Jupiter, and Mercury will present a spectacular sky show during the last week of May. So, look low in the west-northwest after sunset in late May, and you can watch Venus, Jupiter, and Mercury pirouetting through the tightest gathering of three naked-eye planets that the world will see until 2026. "Here's a beautiful chance to see three planets all together," said Alan ...
Kenneth Froude. LONDON, Ont. - A sex offender who terrorized a London woman after breaking into her townhouse is on the loose again, police said. Repeat offender Kenneth Froude, 45, who serving a 19-month sentence for criminal harassment and breach of his supervision, has escaped from the halfway house at the Collins Bay Institution in Kingston, Ont., said Const. Brett Anderson said. In June ...
Together with his colleagues, Fishel has devised a way to record and analyse the development of early embryos collected for IVF. The ability to identify embryos with the best chance of producing a healthy pregnancy is vital for couples undergoing expensive IVF treatment, which can cost up to 10,000 per ...
has revealed an exciting step forward in the quest to adapt this ability for medical use in humans. Based on experiments with the tiny amphibians, researchers from the Australian Regenerative Medicine Institute at Monash University have found that elements of a salamander's immune system called macrophages play a key role in enabling the regenerative process. ';Previously, we thought ...
84.0°F Scattered Clouds
The Naked City [DVD]
Shot on 107 different locations around New York City, Jules Dassins The Naked City was a new kind of a crime thriller, one whose striking originality when it premiered in 1948 subsequently paved the way for every detailed police procedural that followed, from Dragnet to ...
meteorite breaking apart in the atmosphere about 13,000 years ago - around the time when the prehistoric pachyderms died out. By studying sediment layers from 18 archaeological sites around the world, the team found tiny spheres of carbon they say are telltale signs of multiple impacts and meteorites’ mid-air explosions, according to their study in ...
Hambrick said . "The evidence is quite clear that some people do reach an elite level of performance without copious practice, while other people fail to do so despite copious practice." In the study, the team reviewed 14 studies involving chess players and musicians and looked explicitly at how practice routine was related to performance. They found that time spent practicing ...
The progress of Monday's disastrous tornado in Oklahoma was caught from space by satellites in orbit.The GOES-13 satellite, which is operated by NASA and the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, imaged the movement of storm systems in the south-central United States between Sunday and Monday, including the storm that sparked ...
Tue May 21, 2013 7:26pm EDT * Thousands left homeless in suburb of Oklahoma City * Tornado was a rare EF5, the most powerful * Thunder and lightning slows rescue work * Death toll lowered to 24; another 237 injured (Adds witness quotes, damage estimate details) By Carey Gillam and Ian Simpson MOORE, Okla., May 21 (Reuters) - Rescuers went building to building in search of victims and thousands ...
malaria in 2010, with an estimated 660,000 deaths, mainly among children in Africa. Yet rates of malaria transmission are falling with the use of bed nets - Long Lasting Insecticide Treated Nets (LLINs) in particular are proving key to preventing the spread of malaria.However, distribution of these nets remains insufficient for financial and practical reasons. In addition, evidence of the ...
Nothing will ever completely replace playing the game I love, however I feel like I'm starting a new adventure and I'm genuinely excited about what lies ahead. I'm fortunate to have been given many opportunities throughout my career and now I feel it's my time to give back.
The world's best known footballer was speaking after formally announcing his retirement.
Thistle Charing Cross
I had stayed at this hotel once before, some years previous, so was looking forward to a new review. The ...Keep reading
Have Your Say
Do you take the threat of North Korea seriously?
San Antonio PostSan Antonio Post – News on San Antonio | State & Global Reports
We work strenuously to bring our readers a completely independent perspective of San Antonio news. Our software programmers, editors, journalists and affiliated wire services are all dedicated to producing the best journalism possible.
This in a world where conflicts of interest pervade business empires, and political dynasties, and where a shrinking number of media proprietors are growing their interests at the expensive of diversity of media ownership. The San Antonio Post is an independent online newspaper. Our focus primarily is to produce the latest breaking stories out of San Antonio.
We also cover the nation. Regional news too is a priority, as is our extensive world news coverage. For a San Antonio weather report, local news, breaking international headlines, or what's happening in sports, the San Antonio Post is for you.
Our Business Centre too is active 24 hours a day, bringing you the latest market updates from key global centres like Tokyo, Sydney, London, Paris, Berlin, and New York. Foreign exchange rates are a regular feature, and we provides a vast range of general interest news covering topics like business travel, seniors, womens interest, and lifestyle stories.
Of the forty five U.S. senators who voted down Wednesday's gun reform bill, 42 have received funding from arms manufacturers or their agents.
The London newspaper The Guardian revealed the statistic on Thursday citing a study dating back to 1990.
On Capitol Hill, 45% of the Senate was able to derail a proposal that polls say is supported by roughly 90% of Americans.
"Everyone who voted yesterday knows after reading that bill, in their heart of hearts, that the bill would have made America safer," MSNBC's co-host Mika Brzezinski said on Thursday's Morning Joe. "We are the 90%," his co-host Joe Scarborough added. "And 90% will not be ignored."
Forty one Republicans voted against the bill, as did four Democrats.
"All in all this was a pretty shameful day for Washington," President Barack Obamai, in company with victims of gun violence, told a press conference in the Rose Garden Wednesday.
Seven amendments were put up, covering assault weapons, high-capacity magazines and straw purchases. All 7 amendments were defeated.
The senators who opposed the bills were:
1. Sen. Lamar Alexander (R-TN)
2. Sen. Kelly Ayotte (R-NH)
3. Sen. ...
- Celebrity trainer Tracy Andersons diet plan finds big fan in J.Lo
- Anabolic-androgenic steroids linked to reduced future mental health
- Foldable electronics come closer to reality with inkjet-printed graphene
- Indo- Swiss bilateral meet held at Geneva
- More time in gym class lowers obesity risk in kids
- Japans Nikkei rises 0.3 in opening minutes
- Stocks like hint from Fed member
- Nikkei rises to 5-12-year high ahead of BOJ outcome
- 20 TSX-listed stocks that are cash gushers
- Australia shares seen edging up on Wall St miners may cap gains
- Dozens killed as tornado hits Oklahoma
- US president lauds Thein Sein for Myanmar reforms but urges end to violence against Muslims
- Deadly US Twister Hits Tornado Alley
- Rescuers Searching for Survivors Following Deadly US Tornado
- Kerry Mideast Talks on Syria to Include Russian Call for Involving Iran
- Minneapolis police chiefs troubling lack transparency
- Editorial How to help tornado victims
- Editorial Aaron Reardon should make resignation official
- Reflecting on the pursuit of equality and non-discrimination on LGBT Day
- Editorial Four Corpus Christi port commissioners should reconsider conflict of interest
- Iran Bars Candidacies of Rafsanjani Ahmadinejad Aide
- Coke Ad Hawks Pop Peace to India Pakistan
- Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory Inc. to Host FY2013 Operating Results Conference Call on Thursday May 23 2013
- Iran bars candidates for presidential election
- Iran Bars Two Contenders From Presidential Race
- Enhanced contract payments for Australian cricket eves
- Simon Cowell to be flanked by 3 female judges in new X Factor season
- Afghan women getting jailed for moral crimes
- 72 pc women experience constipation bowel problems during pregnancy
- Do men behave better than women while traveling
- Microsoft Unveils New Xbox One Game Console
- Oklahoma tornado kills 91 toll to rise
- Peter Andre hunting for two pads
- The Xbox One Cannot Win Over A Living Room Full Of iPhones
- Relatives turned away from aged care homes after complaining about standards
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Get the latest San Antonio Post headlines delivered to your inbox.
- Toyota San Antonio Chamber Present STEM Project
- Texas approves bill to guide fund water projects
- Lawmakers agree on $50 million for ETF
- Pica Pica Plaza creating new event space in South San Antonio
- ATT U-verse TV named countrys leading video company