), (the "Company") which franchises gourmet chocolate and confection stores and manufactures premium chocolates and other confectionery products, today announced that its Board of Directors has declared a first quarter cash dividend of $0.11 per common share outstanding. The cash dividend will be payable June 14, 2013 to shareholders of record at the close of business June 4, 2013. ...
The Vermont-based Magic Hat Brewing Co. has sued Lexingtons West Sixth Brewing Co. over alleged copyright infringement, and the battle is heating up on social media. According to KYPost.com, Magic Hat contends that West Sixths logo looks too much like the logo for Magic Hats #9 Pale Ale (prompting Todd Antz, who owns The Keg Liquors in Clarksville, Ind., to make a Facebook allusion to the old ...
Surly Brewing Co. plans to make its Central Corridor site in Minneapolis into a "destination brewery." Other brewers seems to think the neighborhood's a pretty good destination, too. TC Daily Planet reports on plans by Urban Growler Brewing Co., which has signed a lease for a 6,200-square-foot space at 2325 Endicott St. in St. Paul for its new headquarters. The new brewery will be a ...
Ohio’s Fat Head’s Brewery, which makes one of America’s most celebrated India Pale Ales, plans to open a brewpub in Portland, Ore., one of America’s most celebrated beer cities. Co-owner and brewer Matt Cole said Fat Head’s, which already has both a production brewery and a restaurants, signed a deal for a 13,000-square-foot space in the Pearl District about two ...
Thu May 23, 2013 7:14am EDT May 23 (Reuters) - (The following statement was released by the rating agency) Fitch Ratings has published the H113 EMEA Drinks Sector dashboard. The publication explores the key themes affecting issuer credit profiles for the sector in Europe under the following headings: - Key theme: Fewer M&A targets for brewers - consolidation goes on in ...
Lost in Space
Let me be the first to admit that I have never consciously watched a single episode of the old TV series "Lost in Space," which aired a mere three seasons from 1965 to 1968. I say "consciously" because, during one of those long nights in college when I was supposed to be studying, I could have very well been flipping through the cable channels and unknowingly watched part of an episode on "TV Lan ... ...
Coke strike photo to go with t0523slb2 **MAY 22, 2013Protesting workers of the Coca Cola Bottlers Philippines Inc. stood their ground and barricaded at least four gates of the bottling plant in Sta. Rosa City, Laguna, despite a TRO issued by the court. The workers protested contractualization and unfair labor practices. FILE PHOTO FROM PAGKAKAISA NG MANGGAGAWA SA TIMOG KATAGALUGAN-KILUSANG MAYO ...
MISSION, KS--(Marketwired - May 23, 2013) - (Family Features) With so many things to do in a day, it's easy to rush through the morning. But getting a smooth start can lead to a more productive day, leaving you feeling great and full of energy. Here are a few simple tips to make the most of your ...
MISSION, KS--(Marketwired - May 23, 2013) - (Family Features) America's most versatile protein just got a more appetizing price tag. With prices lower than past summers and juicy new pork cut names appearing in meat cases, now you can swap in your favorite pork chop to make grilling more tasty and economical. Look for new cut names including ribeye and porterhouse pork chops to maximize ...
MISSION, KS--(Marketwired - May 23, 2013) - (Family Features) Engagement parties, bridal showers and wedding receptions are blissful, joyous occasions that celebrate the future with those near and dear. However, planning these special events is no small feat, especially when it comes to choosing the menus. The days of a chicken or beef entrée are long gone -- the dietary preferences of ...
Hellbender, the District's fourth production brewery, is releasing its debut beer next week. The Iron Horse Tap Room will host the release of Hellbender Brewing Company's debut beer next week, according to The Washington Post. The D.C.-based brewery's Belgian IPA called "Never Mind the Bollekes" was brewed in collaboration with the Lost Rhino Brewing Company, based in ...
Nothing will ever completely replace playing the game I love, however I feel like I'm starting a new adventure and I'm genuinely excited about what lies ahead. I'm fortunate to have been given many opportunities throughout my career and now I feel it's my time to give back.
The world's best known footballer was speaking after formally announcing his retirement.
Waldorf-Astoria Hotel New York
I clambered up the stairs with my luggage whilst two bell attendants chatted away. I entered the huge lobby of ...Keep reading
Have Your Say
Do you take the threat of North Korea seriously?
San Antonio PostSan Antonio Post – News on San Antonio | State & Global Reports
We work strenuously to bring our readers a completely independent perspective of San Antonio news. Our software programmers, editors, journalists and affiliated wire services are all dedicated to producing the best journalism possible.
This in a world where conflicts of interest pervade business empires, and political dynasties, and where a shrinking number of media proprietors are growing their interests at the expensive of diversity of media ownership. The San Antonio Post is an independent online newspaper. Our focus primarily is to produce the latest breaking stories out of San Antonio.
We also cover the nation. Regional news too is a priority, as is our extensive world news coverage. For a San Antonio weather report, local news, breaking international headlines, or what's happening in sports, the San Antonio Post is for you.
Our Business Centre too is active 24 hours a day, bringing you the latest market updates from key global centres like Tokyo, Sydney, London, Paris, Berlin, and New York. Foreign exchange rates are a regular feature, and we provides a vast range of general interest news covering topics like business travel, seniors, womens interest, and lifestyle stories.
Of the forty five U.S. senators who voted down Wednesday's gun reform bill, 42 have received funding from arms manufacturers or their agents.
The London newspaper The Guardian revealed the statistic on Thursday citing a study dating back to 1990.
On Capitol Hill, 45% of the Senate was able to derail a proposal that polls say is supported by roughly 90% of Americans.
"Everyone who voted yesterday knows after reading that bill, in their heart of hearts, that the bill would have made America safer," MSNBC's co-host Mika Brzezinski said on Thursday's Morning Joe. "We are the 90%," his co-host Joe Scarborough added. "And 90% will not be ignored."
Forty one Republicans voted against the bill, as did four Democrats.
"All in all this was a pretty shameful day for Washington," President Barack Obamai, in company with victims of gun violence, told a press conference in the Rose Garden Wednesday.
Seven amendments were put up, covering assault weapons, high-capacity magazines and straw purchases. All 7 amendments were defeated.
The senators who opposed the bills were:
1. Sen. Lamar Alexander (R-TN)
2. Sen. Kelly Ayotte (R-NH)
3. Sen. ...
- DC comics win court case over Melbourne gyms Superman workout
- Find how fit you are for your age
- Brad Pitts drug tales
- Dont forget fitness on holiday
- Take responsibility for your health today
- Chidambaram says U.S. Federal Reserves statement misunderstood calls for calm
- Sprott is bullish on silver equities
- Currencies Dollar tumbles vs. yen as Japan leads global rout
- Earnings Outlook Pandora expected to report sales gains
- Movers Shakers Thursday’s movers Hewlett-Packard AMD
- Twister that hit Oklahoma caused $2 bn in damage
- FBI kill Florida man known to Boston bombing suspects
- US Senate panel clears key immigration reform bill
- North Korean special envoy visits China to win confidence
- Chidambaram says U.S. Federal Reserves statement misunderstood calls for calm
- BOOK REVIEW The Rise of the Vampire
- US Congress Moves Toward Full Trade Embargo on Iran
- Immigration bill a testament to compromise
- In L.A. polishing up the pedways
- WLOX Editorial Remember and honor those who died serving our country
- Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory Inc. Declares First Quarter Cash Dividend of $0.11 per Share
- Lexington craft brewery fires back in logo lawsuit
- Surly will have company 3 more breweries planned on Central Corridor
- Ohio’s Fat Head’s bound for Beervana
- RPT-Fitch EMEA drinks sector dashboard H113
- Do women get two types of orgasms
- Sonia Gandhi Nooyi among Indians in Forbes worlds top 100 Most Powerful Women List
- Daily dose of calcium helps women live longer
- Oz girls team coach says more women to pursue cricket career following pay rise
- Oz women cricketers Down Under on top of world after hefty pay-hike
- Kids of married parents less likely to be obese
- IPL spot fixing Police enter Gurunaths residence in Chennai
- Homes with dogs have more types of bacteria
- Lifestyle Suffering of fistula patients
- 1 shot dead on lawn of Hialeah home suspect in custody
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Get the latest San Antonio Post headlines delivered to your inbox.
- San Antonio Spurs and Golden State Warriors react to playoffs semi-final Game 6 - video
- San Antonios Granary restaurant will be featured at Austin BBQ Bash
- First Titan Corp. looking to expand oil interests in Texas
- Ropin’ Dreams a pleasant reality
- Civic center rededication event set for Monday